[Users] Retaining window configuration

Johan Vromans jvromans at squirrel.nl
Mon Jul 31 21:08:51 UTC 2023

Hi,

I have a fullscreen claws, three column view. I have the folder pane
enlarged a bit, and the message list and message view are resized take equal
portions of the remaining space. Let's say that the columns use 10%, 45%
and 45%.

When I exit claws and restart it is fullscreen again, three columns, but the
columns are now shown in (estimated) 8%, 30% and 62%. Worst is that the
folder column now needs a horizontal scroll bar.

Is it possible to retain a custom config as described above across restarts?

-- Johan