[Users] new email account creation problem with gmail

Paul paul at claws-mail.org
Fri Jul 28 07:58:13 UTC 2023

On Thu, 27 Jul 2023 21:54:15 -0500
bruce <scanb31 at gmail.com> wrote:

> this is the problem I have with this default inbox directory.
>
> I go there.  the only options that are listed are the existing Mailbox
> (MH) addresses instead of account.9 at gmail.com.
>
> so I click mailbox (MH), hit ok and back to the email account setup.

I'm still not sure if I am understanding your situation from what you write.

Several POP accounts can share a single mailbox. A new mailbox is not
created each time you add a new POP account. If you want each POP account to
have its own mailbox then you can create them (/File/Add mailbox/MH...), and
then configure the accounts to use them.

with regards

Paul