[Users] claws-mail configuration on linux mint

Bret Busby bret at busby.net
Sat Jul 22 20:11:47 UTC 2023

Hello

I have claws-mail successfully configured and usable on Ubuntu Linux
22.04.x .

I cannot get it set up and working on a different computer, running
Linux Mint 21.2, and, I had not been able to get it set sup and working,
on Linux Mint 21.1, for the particular mailserver. Both Linux Mint
versions are derivatives of Ubuntu Linux 22.04.

I am wondering, with all of the configuration parameters, whether a
particular path and file on Ubuntu Linux, stores all of the settings, so
that I can copy the file to my Linux Mint installation, and so be able
to use claws-mail on Linux Mint.

I have seen that at least one other Linux Mint user is subscribed to
(and, posted, recently, to) this list. Perhaps, a Linux Mint user knows
and can provide this information?

Thank you in anticipation.

..
Bret Busby