[Users] Claws Mail (Windows) always freezing

clawsmail at pasdzierny.de clawsmail at pasdzierny.de
Sat Jul 22 15:16:02 UTC 2023

no dialog.
In some rare case when the network is back the freeze is gone away as
well.
At first the freeze is only that I dont see entered characters, a few
seconds they all show up at once. Did some training o 'blind typing'
this way ;)

Moving around the clwas window exposes that it is not redrawn anymore,
so I move just some 'old' pixels around ...

?