[Users] Possible Feature request - Custom Action Buttons

c. marlow Claws at CWM030.com
Mon Jul 17 16:34:53 UTC 2023

Hi,

I was just thinking, I am wondering if Claws, could one day get a
feature, like where we can add buttons at the top of the email client
bar, that are like "Custom user action settings"

For Instance:

Set a button up to:

* Move emails to XYZ FOLDER on the IMAP server?

I took a TOTAL 7 month break from Linux, and the email client that I
was using in Windows had a way to set a custom action to the bar at the
top of the mail program.

Thanks,
Chris

Dual Booting Windows 10 and Linux Mint 21.1 Cinnamon Desktop

Current Claws Version 4.0.0

IMAP Accounts