[Users] Noobie question, how do I change the Primary Password if I lost it

Tim McConnell tmcconnell168 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 02:08:53 UTC 2023

Hi List,
Like the title says, I'm a noob with Claws mail.
I set the Primary Password thinking it was the one for Gmail's 2 factor
auth work around (create an app password) and it's apparently for Claws
Mail. Guess who didn't copy the password from Google's app password
screen. Yes, big sad, Now I can't send mail, etc.
So how do I change the primary password to something I'll remember?

Kind of a side note, will Claws ever support 2FA without having to
create an app password or their own API?

Thanks in advance for advice given.

--
Tim McConnell <tmcconnell168 at gmail.com>