[Users] CRLF in subject

Cristian Secară liste at secarica.ro
Sun Jan 22 12:59:38 UTC 2023

În data de Sun, 22 Jan 2023 12:47:40 +0200, Cristian Secară a scris:

> This could be a bug propagated from Sylpheed code. It occurs whenever
> the subject (including the "Subject:" word) is longer than whatever
> RFC-related standard.
>
> [...]
>
> Only the one sent with Claws Mail shows two spaces at one point.

Some further info: it appears that the problem is with the way CM *displays* the subject line, not with the low-level (physical) construction of that line.

I made a simple test with your subject, sent with CM to an IMAP account: while viewing the received message with CM it shows that extra space, while viewing the same untouched message with TB no extra space is shown.

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară
https://www.secarica.ro