[Users] How to login to Outlook 365?

Paul Rolland rol at witbe.net
Wed Jan 4 15:24:48 UTC 2023

Hello Bobby,

On Wed, 4 Jan 2023 15:24:16 +0100
Bobby Hiltz via Users <users at lists.claws-mail.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am also a little lost. I followed the instructions at
> https://www.claws-mail.org/faq/index.php/Oauth2#Setting_up_OAuth_2.0_for_Microsoft_-_for_Outlook_or_Exchange
> and after several weeks, the admin did approve this (better than they
> did with my Android email client). But, the account just sits there. No
> errors, but no folders or messages either.

So. your admin did Steps 1, 2 and 3. Then he gave you the Client ID, and
you did Step 4 ?
Have you tried activating the Network log in Claws, to see the messages
exchanges between Claws and Microsoft servers ?
Are you using POP3 or IMAP4 (I'm asking because all my work was done with
POP3, but you state "no folders" which kindda implies most probably IMAP4).

Best,