[Users] Where are local MH mailboxes located?

Robert Williams bob.williams at karmasailing.uk
Fri Feb 24 11:41:42 UTC 2023

I have a local (MH) mailbox called Archive. In my IMAP account folders
I have many processing rules to move messages older than n days into a
corresponding folder in the Archive (MH) mailbox.

I am now trying to find where the Archive mailbox is located on my hard
drive, so that I can include it in my backup routine. I have looked in
/home/bob/Mail and /home/bob/.claws-mail without success.

My system is openSUSE Tumbleweed (Linux) running CM 4.1.1 on KDE Plasma
desktop.

--
Robert Williams
    bob.williams at karmasailing.uk