[Users] claws-mail impap-error Port 993 tls on Macos

David Fletcher David at megapico.co.uk
Fri Dec 29 12:07:25 UTC 2023

>I'm still trying to build claws-mail on an Intel MacOs via Github.
>Unfortunately it does not work yet. Does anyone else have a useful tip?
>
>Thanks in advance
>Many greetings
>Steffe

Hi Steffe,

I noticed that the homebrew formula for Claws has been updated for
version 4.2. It includes a backport of the patch for the Mac. I've not
tried this latest formula but the Homebrew site is showing it's working
for both Intel and Apple Silicon Macs. Might be worth a try with that
and see if you get rid of the problems.

https://formulae.brew.sh/formula/claws-mail

Best regards, David.