[Users] LiteHTML Plugin 'Hangs' When Trying to Display Certain HTML Emails

Dustin Miller dustbiz at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 01:34:54 UTC 2023

On Sun, 17 Dec 2023 17:08:05 -0000
Paul <paul at claws-mail.org> wrote:

> On Sun, 17 Dec 2023 22:58:17 +0600
> Dustin Miller <dustbiz at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > The related debug output for this one is here:
> > https://controlc.com/86035358 .
>
> comtrolc.com sucks ass. ...

DM: Thanks for the feedback, Paul. I had tried pastebin.com and
couldn't get to it, and didn't want to break out a VPN to see if it
would work for something that should be simple. See if this link works
better for you:
https://gist.github.com/duststuff/879353621a10c50051382e238a296385 .

DM: Also, if you or others have recommendations regarding a simple and
user-friendly 'paste bin' service, feel free to let me know. I'm pretty
new to the space, and it seems like there's a lot of options out there.
🙂️

> Feel free to send the message to me as an attachment also.

DM: Okay, I'll do that. I appreciate your quick reply on this. Cheers,
---Dustin