[Users] GTK3 CSS Term(s) for Message Part Icons?

Dustin Miller dustbiz at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 05:32:09 UTC 2023

On Thu, 2 Nov 2023 20:30:52 +0600
Dustin Miller <dustbiz at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've run into a situation where ... the box outline that indicates
> which message part is selected is no longer visible. ...

DM: In case it's helpful for anyone, here are some notes regarding my
current 'solution' for this (OS = Linux Mint Debian Edition 6) (Claws
Mail 'version' is the latest GTK3 / 4.x versions, usually a recent
version from git):

* I decided not to give the time to trying to figure out the GTK3 CSS
  stuff, and just tried different themes.

* The problem was present in the following themes: Greybird Pro,
  Mint-Y-Aqua.

* The problem was absent in the following themes, but introduced other
  unacceptable problems: Mint-Y-Dark-Aqua.

* The problem was absent in the following themes, and seems (thus far)
  to be acceptable for other purposes as well (I'm not real picky on
  aesthetics, just want things to work 🙂️): *Mint-L-Aqua*.

DM: Cheers, ---Dustin