[Users] GTK3 theme questions

Brad Barnett claws-ml at l8r.net
Mon Dec 11 15:54:48 UTC 2023

To be clear Pete, I had no issues using my own theme.  I had issues
getting CSS to do what I wanted.  And I've worked with CSS for years.

It doesn't matter.  Claws is the only gtk3 thing I use, that I'd care to
theme.  I'm on the gtk2 version now.  If that goes, hopefully gtk4 or 5
or 12312 will be better.

If not, I'll deal with it then.

Thanks