[Users] GTK3 theme questions

Brad Barnett claws-ml at l8r.net
Sun Dec 10 06:44:46 UTC 2023

There is banding, or lines, which alternate between each item in the
message list, and folder list views.

I seem to be able to change everything else.  Backgrounds, and the
'grey' bands, but when it comes to the light/white bands, no CSS theme or
theme property seems to ever change them.

I've tried a bunch of themes, and tried using properties like * {} with
background-color and variants, but I can never seem to change it to
any other color.

The GTK3 inspector tool seems quite... useless to me.  Too much detail,
without enough depth or something.  It just doesn't seem to tell me what
each row, how each row is themed.

Anyhow, does anyone know how to change the white bands?

(Bright colours burn my eyes)

Thanks

$ claws-mail -v
Claws Mail version 4.1.1