[Users] Actions: moving the message to a relative folder

François Poulain fpoulain at metrodore.fr
Sat Dec 9 14:03:05 UTC 2023

Salut,

Le Fri, 8 Dec 2023 01:05:29 +0100,
wwp <wwp at claws-mail.org> a écrit :

> What do you mean exactly, saying "a relative path"? An example
> would help understanding what's on your mind.

I have a few IMAP accounts on the same server. On this server, I have
setup spam learning via message move (from Inbox to Junk). I would like
to add a "Spam" action which simply moves the email from current
directory to the Junk sub-folder of the current directory. And I would
like the action to be the same between accounts.

That's what I have in mind. :)

The action builder allows to select a given directory, with an absolute
path (i.e. #imap/<accountname>/INBOX/Junk). I would like something like
./Junk (relatively to current dir). But different tests I made didn't
succeeded.

Best regards.
François

--