[Users] How do I get plain text messages??

Jakub T. Jankiewicz jcubic at onet.pl
Fri Aug 18 07:37:57 UTC 2023

I always have RFC822 as default icon enabled, not sure how to change it.
But I was looking at the interface and found this:

Configuration > Preferences > Messages View > Text options > Display Headers
in message view > Edit Button > Uncheck show all unspecified headers

This option seems independent of Ctrl+H shortcut you can give it a try.

--
Jakub T. Jankiewicz, Senior Front-End Developer
https://jcubic.pl/me