[Users] Thunderbird vs Claws Mail

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Wed Aug 16 21:43:40 UTC 2023

On Wed, 16 Aug 2023 23:13:08 +0200
Ricardo Mones <ricardo at mones.org> wrote:

Hello Ricardo,

>¹ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossposting

Yes, the *exact* same text appeared on the CM users list and DU, but
I see no indication that it was a cross-post but a multi-post.  The two
messages have different Message-ID headers.  Unless I've misunderstood
things (which is entirely possible) if the message was cross-posted, the
two copies would have the same message ID.  Wouldn't they?

On MLs, the difference cross-posting and multi-posting is pretty much
moot, I know.

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"