[Users] ldap address book problem

Scott Lair scott at laircpa.com
Fri Aug 11 19:53:04 UTC 2023

Hello,

I am having a little trouble with an LDAP address book since upgrading
from debian 11 to 12.

Current clawsmail version is 4.1.1. Previous version is 3.17.8.

The problem happens when composing an email. If I want to send and email
to Steve, for example. Lets's say Steve has three different email
addresses in his contact entry on the LDAP server.  I type Steve in the
box next to the To: field in the compose window and hit tab.
Previously I would see all of Steve's email addresses and could pick the
desired one. With the new version I only get two of the email addresses.
The missing one is the first email entry in the address book.

Anybody else seeing this?

Any suggestions for a fix?

thanks much,

Scott