[Users] Copy the link in Fancy

Jakub T. Jankiewicz jcubic at onet.pl
Thu Apr 20 13:04:12 UTC 2023

I've just noticed that the copy link from context menu doesn't copy to
global clipboard on Linux, the link is only accessible inside Claws. To copy
it globally you need to paste it into any input inside Claws and copy it
again.

Another thing is that CTRL+C doesn't work when you copy text you need to use
context menu, which is kind of annoying because I always forget to do that.

Should I report a bug for the first issue? And is the second something that
can be improved?

I use Fedora XFce and Claws Mail 4.1.1

--
Jakub T. Jankiewicz, Senior Front-End Developer
https://jcubic.pl/me