[Users] Groups Default Send Method

Milan Obuch claws-mail-users at dino.sk
Fri Apr 14 02:56:40 UTC 2023

On Fri, 14 Apr 2023 11:43:16 +1200
Brian Bates <buzz at ksys.co.nz> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Using Claws-Mail version 3.17.8.
>
> Is there a way to have a default send method per group?
>
> I have a number of groups set up in the address book and some of these
> I would like to use only BCC for. I have to remember to change this in
> the compose window each time and I just forgot. :(

Hi,

could you descrube a bit more your scenario?

Maybe you could use some template for this, I am just not sure, how.
I'd use a scripting plugin for this, it smells like case for 'compose
send window created' hook usage, but I am afraid current python plugin
has not all necessary for this.

Probably even my Lua plugin does not, but knowing better your usage, I
am able to add necessary glue. This would require building Claws Mail
from sources, however...

Regards,
Milan