[Users] Mystery Crash

Dan Arico dan_arico at aricosystems.com
Tue Apr 11 14:55:53 UTC 2023

As of last Friday, I've been having a problem with crashes.

It's with email from my physical therapy provider. It's only computer
generated notices from them. Any email coming from them composed by any
other method comes through just fine.

The problematic emails can be displayed on the screen with no problem.
It's only when I try to print the message or try to save it to a file
that claws crashes. Obviously, the computer generated messages contain
something that is causing the problem, but I can't figure out how to
analyze it.

Any suggestions?

Dan Arico

--
'Ignorantque datos, ne quisquam serviat, enses.' And they are ignorant
that the purpose of the sword is to save every man from slavery. -