[Users] Emails take long time to be marked as read after opening

Enan Ajmain 3nan.ajmain at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 09:00:04 CEST 2022

On Fri, 30 Sep 2022 07:21:58 +0200
Ralf Mardorf <kde.lists at yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 2022-09-30 at 11:05 +0600, Enan Ajmain wrote:
> > When I open an email in inbox, it takes a long time to be marked as
> > read. [snip] I can't find where it is.
>
> Configuration > Preferences... > Display > Summaries >
> Message List Tab > Mark Messages as read

Thanks!

P.S. I couldn't see your (Ralf) reply on the mailing list. Even though
in my inbox, your email was sent to the mailing list with myself as CC.
Don't know if my reply will be properly sent, with correct in-reply-to
info. Let's see.

--
Enan
3nan.ajmain AT gmail.com

GPG Key ID: 448F8D0D0D6DB601566E396CA031EA10A3ECB75D