[Users] Corrupted subjects

mahlamytsike at gmail.com mahlamytsike at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 21:31:30 CEST 2022

Hi !

Some subjects in message list and message view are corrupted. I have two examples.

1. Subject of the message contains letter Ü, but in Claws message list I see question mark instead and in message view header section I see underscore instead that letter. The message body is rendered correctly. Android Gmail app shows both subject and body correctly too.

Also, when I press Ctrl-U to view message source, underscores everywhere instead õüäöÕÜÄÖ.

Message body content tags are following: