[Users] Message view shows wrong image

Dustin Miller dustbiz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 05:05:25 UTC 2022

On Tue, 20 Sep 2022 04:12:48 +0000
Marco <mo01 at posteo.de> wrote:

> Am 19. Sep 2022, um 19:50:28 Uhr schrieb Johan Vromans:
>
> > So apparently someone is making a mistake. Fancy? Me?

DM: Have you reviewed this list's message archives, as well as the bug
tracker (including bugs closed as invalid)? I think I remember this
being brought up before on this list; I don't remember for sure, but
this might be the result of a bug (feature?) in one of the underlying
libraries that Fancy uses rather than a bug in Fancy itself. If that's
the case, then you would need to direct your attention to that library
and its maintainers, etc. Not a decisive answer, I realize, but it
might help you figure out how to move forward with this. ---Dustin