[Users] Lock mail 'unread' status ?

mi codejodler at gmx.ch
Mon Sep 19 21:36:13 UTC 2022

Paul,

> > is there a place where everything is documented ?
>
> Would you guess that that place is the manual? (I am reminded of an acronym,
> but it escapes me for the moment.)

Haha, your point :D

Now that i looked into the manual i first tried to find a subchapter 'Hidden preferences' in the contents, but it's not there but it was easy to find with a keyword search -- it's in the 'Advanced features' chapter, where we have to scroll a long way down. Well, that's fine with me.
And aw man, that's a lot options there !

Anway, thx for direction, Paul; and for politely forgetting 'RTFM' :)