[Users] Message view shows wrong image

Johan Vromans jvromans at squirrel.nl
Mon Sep 19 17:50:28 UTC 2022

Hi,

I have a (MH) mailbox that contains log reports from my FritzBox.
Each log report has one image showing the bandwidth used.

When I look at the image by clicking the image button on the right, I see
the image. See attached image scrot20220919194332.png.

When I select message view (using fancy) and scroll to the image, I see a
different image. In fact, *all* messages in the mailbox show the same image,
which is the image from the last message in the mailbox. See attached
image scrot20220919194320.png.

So apparently someone is making a mistake. Fancy? Me?

-- Johan