[Users] Mail-editing in claws mail w/ external editor: remove dual-editing window

Johan Vromans jvromans at squirrel.nl
Tue Sep 6 11:25:03 UTC 2022

On Tue, 6 Sep 2022 09:54:09 -0000, Paul <paul at claws-mail.org> wrote:

> Is that like some professional footballers doing a series of hops while
> walking onto the pitch at the start of the game, or wearing lucky
> underpants?

That's superstition.

Most modern applications execute changes when you press [Apply]. If you
change look&feel things, you can see the effects of your changes and decide
whether you are satisfied (so press [Ok]) or need more.

For similar reasons, I have "Execute immedeately after moving or deleting
messages" disabled.