[Users] Config files and portability

Carlo Federico Pauletti carlofedep at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 16:07:49 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,

I recently started using claws-mail, and liked it very much so far. I
have one question related to its portability, though: I would like to
port my setup to other machines, assuming this can be done easily. I
inspected the .claws-mail folder in my ~ directory, and found a large
number of config files (accountrc, clawsrc, folderitemrc...). I would
like to know if it's possible to emulate my present setup completely by
transferring some (or all) of these files to a new machine. I am open
to any suggestion on how you experienced users manage such thing.

Best,

Federico

--
Carlo Federico Pauletti
International School for Advanced Studies