[Users] multiple problems when trying to send to List.

Paul paul at claws-mail.org
Mon Oct 31 09:54:17 UTC 2022

On Sun, 30 Oct 2022 19:56:08 +0000
bqt at posteo.net wrote:

> And can you address the other problems I experienced and wrote about in my
> original post:
>
> "That inserted the address into the To: field in the message. But only
> once; after the first failure to send I tried that again and the
> address would not populate over from the address book to the message.
> I had the log file window open at the time, and it became
> unresponsive--could not scroll, highlight, or copy until I closed the
> Address book and Compose windows."

Are you talking about modal windows? In other words, I'm not sure what
problem you are describing. "But only once", what happened only once? The
address book button prevents you from adding the same address twice to the
same message because, why would you do that if not mistakenly?

with regards

Paul