[Users] multiple problems when trying to send to List.

bqt at posteo.net bqt at posteo.net
Sun Oct 30 19:54:54 UTC 2022

As I wrote in my query, "I used the address book button from the
Compose window, highlighted the List's address, clicked the TO button.
That inserted the address into the To: field in the message."

So given that, the deeper questions are: how did Claws Mail (and its
log) see that as just <users>, when it was displaying to me in the TO:
field of the Compose window as users at lists.claws-mail.org
<users at lists.claws-mail.org> ?