[Users] Clawsker 1.3.7 released

Ricardo Mones ricardo at mones.org
Sat Oct 29 18:18:10 UTC 2022

Hi all,

Clawsker, the Claws Mail hidden preferences editor and tweaker has been
released.

Changes, shamelessly copied from the NEWS file, are:

1.3.7
  - Support for two new hidden preferences in Claws Mail 4.1.1:
    "qs_press_timeout" and "bold_marked".
  - New CLI flag --hide-disabled-keys/-k to hide disabled hotkeys
    until selected (workaround for RFE 4050).
  - Manual page was updated.
  - Fixed bugs:
    • 4051 'enable sortable columns on hotkeys'
    • 4571 'impossible to set white colour'
    • 4641 'cannot handle `&` in account names'
  - Translations:
    • Updated: French, Swedish, Catalan, Turkish, Dutch and Spanish
    • New: Polish
    • Dropped: German

Further details, screenshots and download links on the homepage:
https://www.claws-mail.org/clawsker.php

--
  Ricardo Mones
  ~