[Users] Claws Mail Can't Connect to Internet With Specific Internet Connection

Dustin Miller dustbiz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 03:09:00 UTC 2022

On Wed, 12 Oct 2022 02:18:02 +0200
mi <codejodler at gmx.ch> wrote:

> There is actually a faint chance that your mail servers mail ports
> are blocked. Not probable but also not impossible ...

DM: Thanks, mi, the additional ideas and tool mentions are quite
helpful. I know the 'local' IT guy said he hadn't changed any settings,
but I also know from past experience that an ISP can remotely change
settings on their clients' devices. I guess there's also the settings
they control at the various 'hubs' along the way before they connect to
the 'outside' internet. Anyway, I'll try some of these different things
when I have a bit more time, and see what I can figure out. Thanks
again, ---Dustin