[Users] creating OAuth2 on Fedora 37

Michael Rasmussen mir at miras.org
Thu Nov 24 19:46:50 CET 2022

On Thu, 24 Nov 2022 10:31:47 -0800
Geoffrey Leach <geoffleach.gl at gmail.com> wrote:

> After installing Fedora 37, default browser Chrome,  I'm able to get
> the Client ID and Secret, but when I click on "Open default
> browser..." there's no response. Ditto Chrome Beta and Firefox as
> defaults.
>
> If there's no immediate workaround (assuming it's CM's problem), I
> would appreciate the URL that's being requested.
On the Oauth2 page beside the "Open default browser..." there is
another button named 'Copy link'. If you press that button the link can
be pasted into the browser of your choice.

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
https://pgp.key-server.io/pks/lookup?search=0xD3C9A00E
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
https://pgp.key-server.io/pks/lookup?search=0xE501F51C
mir <at> miras <dot> org
https://pgp.key-server.io/pks/lookup?search=0xE3E80917

'During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a
revolutionary act.' -George Orwell

/usr/games/fortune -es says:
A day without sunshine is like a day without Anita Bryant.