[Users] How to login to Outlook 365?

H.Merijn Brand linux at tux.freedom.nl
Wed Nov 16 11:40:44 CET 2022

On Wed, 16 Nov 2022 11:56:07 +0100, "Jakub T. Jankiewicz" <jcubic at onet.pl> wrote:

> > Fixed in git, will be in the next release
>
> Are instructions the same? Or you have to setup something differently on
> Outlook part to make this work?

As far as I know, the only problem is how the communication in OAUTH2 was
split over several lines or joined on one line. Microsoft decided to hard
*require* the lines to be split, and this commit does exactly that for
Outlook and Exchange servers

As that causes long lines in the log, an additional change is made to cut
long log lines to a maximum width

Personally I did not have to change anything on the Outlook part

--
H.Merijn Brand  https://tux.nl   Perl Monger   http://amsterdam.pm.org/
using perl5.00307 .. 5.37        porting perl5 on HP-UX, AIX, and Linux