[Users] Views keep getting changed on exit ?

Peter Richards peter777 at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Nov 9 06:18:09 UTC 2022

On Wed, 9 Nov 2022 17:05:54 +1100
Peter Richards <peter777 at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

Here is something that is weird. As I wanted to see if there were any
.xsession-errors file, I renamed the file. In the hope that a new
.xsession-errors file would be created.

But it just kept writing ot the (renamed) file. So I moved it to
another path, then it starts writing there. But the 'weirdness' doesn't
end there ....

I have now exited from CM and entered again about 10 or a dozen times,
and the message view is in tact. Same place, quite visible, all good.

Oh, it was a full moon last night, that must be it ...lol

Cheers,

Peter