[Users] Views keep getting changed on exit ?

Peter Richards peter777 at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Nov 8 01:22:15 UTC 2022

On Tue, 8 Nov 2022 06:36:00 +0600
Dustin Miller <dustbiz at gmail.com> wrote:

> DM: Have you compared the difference between having the message view
> shown vs. hidden on exit? ---Dustin

I backed up 'clawsrc' whilst I was in CM, and the message view was
fine. Then exited CM, entered again and the message view was completely
hidden. Yet the file 'clawsrc' had only been modified on one line

	attach_load_directory=/................../Mobile_Phones/******/DCIM/Camera/

so it is as Paul (I think) has mentioned a few times, something external
to Claws Mail doing it.

Looking through the file .xsession-errors and noticed a few lines for
Claws, so have attached that. There are a lot of Plasma, QT and other
strange messages in the file also.

Cheers,

Peter