[Users] Views keep getting changed on exit ?

Paul paul at claws-mail.org
Mon Nov 7 15:33:52 UTC 2022

On Sat, 5 Nov 2022 20:43:34 +0600
Dustin Miller <dustbiz at gmail.com> wrote:

> Am I right in assuming that you
> installed the KDE spin of Fedora?

Yes, I did, several years ago, and the kde config was from a backup from
another distro, again years before. Anyway, this ("views keep getting
changed") is very unlikely to have anything to do with kde.

> If so, what do you think the chances
> are that our different ways of installing this set up gives different
> results?

Hard to say. The only things I know for sure are that, it never happens on my
system; I saw it happening on a kubuntu system I administer; the kubuntu
machine was switched to a fedora kde spin and the problem never happened
again.

with regards

Paul