[Users] expired OAuth2 token treated as still fresh, will not update

Dan N dhn2-linux at stanfordalumni.org
Sun Nov 6 17:00:26 UTC 2022

This is the first time I've seen this problem and haven't tracked it down
yet.

gmail OAuth2 tokens have always expired after 1 hour.  I have "Get Mail"
pull from 2 different gmail accounts so both have tokens with the same
expire time.  80 minutes after the last token update, "Get Mail" updated
one account token normally but the other says "OAuth2 access token still
fresh" and won't update.  gmail access for that account fails because the
sent token has expired.

Is there a way to force a token update without repeating the entire
authorization process?

claws-mail 4.1.1 / GTK 3.24.34 / GLib 2.74.1 / Linux 6.0.6-1