[Users] Message-List-Column-Configuration problem

Martin Kluge martin_kluge at gmx.de
Sat May 21 21:00:29 CEST 2022

Hello,

i use the new gtk3-Version 4.1.0git1322 on OpenSuse
GTK 3.24.20 / GLib 2.62.6
Locale: de_DE.UTF-8 (Zeichensatz: UTF-8)
Betriebssystem: Linux 5.3.18-150300.59.68-default (x86_64)

When trying to configure the columns in message-list I get a strange
behaviour:
The column-header disapears (is not painted correctly on the screen
any more) and it ist almost impossible to set the width of the column
using drag and drop in the way i whish.

It is espiacally diffcult when using the 3-column-Layout for
claws-mail. My workaround is using Standard-Layout.

By the way I just got a crash when switching fom 3-column-Layout to
Standard-Layout.

Thanks for the good work. I use Claws-Mail for almost decades now
;-).

Regards,
Martin

--