[Users] OAuth2 refresh token not obtained

wishful99 at btinternet.com wishful99 at btinternet.com
Mon May 16 07:34:44 CEST 2022

On Sun, 15 May 2022 21:13:25 -0700.
Geoffrey Leach <geoffleach.gl at gmail.com> wrote:

> As it happens, today was my 7-day re-authorize, and the same problem
> occurred. Rather than just re-authorize, I created a new claws-mail
> client Id. Authorization was successful.
>
> In answer to your other question, I'm as sure as I can be that nothing
> germane was changed either on either system or on the API pages
>
> oauth2.c:349:OAuth2 - request: POST /o/oauth2/token HTTP/1.1
>

> 1.1 400 Bad Request

Geoffrey,

Looking at the "POST" request in the above, it occurred to me to wonder if there is an
issue when you're aiming to send email.

For the "OAuth consent screen" online, can we verify that you have selected "Read,
compose, send and permanently delete all your email from Gmail" under "Scopes"?

Kind Regards,
Rosemary Lockie