[Users] OAuth2 refresh token not obtained

Geoffrey Leach geoffleach.gl at gmail.com
Wed May 11 04:11:46 UTC 2022

Hello (again) Dustin.

o Yes; Gmail account that was working with OAuth2 previously and
nothing changed

o Two accounts, two laptops, 2 users.

o What I normally do is just to punch the Authorize button on the
OAuth2 page. When that did not work, I re-requested an authorization
code, which worked (new code) but Authorize did not work. I then went
back to the API Console and verified that nothing has changed.