[Users] Deleting email in a large MH folder

Paul Rolland rol at witbe.net
Tue May 10 17:36:30 UTC 2022

Hello,

And before someone asks, I don't see my laptop as a slow machine...
It is an i7-10510U CPU (4C/8T), 16GB RAM, 1 x SSD and 1 x PCIe NVMe).

I/O activity is fairly low (mainly some xterms and one FF window in addition
to Claws).

But of course, I don't rule out something wrong on my setup, I'm just
wondering where to look at.

Paul

--
Paul Rolland                                E-Mail : rol(at)witbe.net
CTO - Witbe.net SA                          Tel. +33 (0)1 47 67 77 77

Please no HTML, I'm not a browser - Pas d'HTML, je ne suis pas un
navigateur "Some people dream of success... while others wake up and work
hard at it"

"I worry about my child and the Internet all the time, even though she's
too young to have logged on yet. Here's what I worry about. I worry that 10
or 15 years from now, she will come to me and say 'Daddy, where were you
when they took freedom of the press away from the Internet?'"
--Mike Godwin, Electronic Frontier Foundation