[Users] several Aliases (from: address chooser) when sending possible?

Paul paul at claws-mail.org
Mon May 9 10:42:12 UTC 2022

On Mon,  9 May 2022 10:27:59 +0000
petka <plz at posteo.de> wrote:

> I use several email aliases for the same email account.
> in thunderbird there is a feature called "Identities" to support sending
> emails from different e-mail addresses, all related to the same inbox.
> is there any way i can do it from claws?

If you filter messages for these aliases into their own folders (and use the
latest release of Claws Mail) you can use the folder Properties to set the
'Default From:' (on the Compose page). You would enter the email address of
the alias into this preference.

Or you can use the folder Templates.

Or you can create SMTP-only accounts as in another reply.

with regards

Paul