[Users] Does CM strip signatures in replies?

Paul paul at claws-mail.org
Sat May 7 16:47:36 UTC 2022

On Sat, 07 May 2022 15:17:42 +0000
Bob Williams <usenet at karmasailing.uk> wrote:

> On Sat, 7 May 2022 10:59:09 -0400
> Little Girl wrote:
<snip>
> > --
> > Little Girl
> >
> > There is no spoon.
>
> Thank you. I see that the trailing space in your sigsep has been
> removed.

The setting to set the signature colour also relies on "-- \n". Here I see
that Little Girl's signature does have the trailing space and is coloured
according to my settings. Yours, however, does not have the trailing space.
Therefore it seems that not only does the server you use strip the space from
messages you receive, but also from the messages which you send.

with regards

Paul