[Users] BONUS! Re: Gtk warnings when launching Claws Mail from a terminal window in KDE

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Fri May 6 08:04:15 UTC 2022

On Fri, 6 May 2022 01:57:42 -0400
Pierre Fortin <pf at pfortin.com> wrote:

Hello Pierre,

>KUDOS to you!!!!

Wow!  Someone's happy!    :-)

I can't take credit for the trick - I found it on the 'net.  Having had
another poke around, I still can't tell who the info came from
originally.  That said, credit has to go to the KDE team for setting the
whole thing up.  A pity they haven't (apparently) made more of a deal
out of it.

As for the rest - that's all you.

Seems like a right result all round.  Great stuff.

--
 Regards  _
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"