[Users] Gtk warnings when launching Claws Mail from a terminal window in KDE [SOLVED]

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Thu May 5 19:25:34 UTC 2022

Hey there,

Brad Rogers wrote:

>IDK why more isn't made of the feature, TBH.  It can be really
>useful.

Probably most people don't even notice that it's needed because
they're happy with how things are. Probably only those of us who
customize the heck out of our machines spot it.

>I've no idea why these theme problems occur in some programs and not
>others.  The only thing I can think of is some sort of corner case
>issue using GTK apps under KDE.  However, I've no idea where to
>start looking, much less what to look for.

I don't know, either.

>At least we have a solution.

Yes, and it's especially nice that it works on targeted applications,
the way it did here with Claws Mail, so that there's no disruption to
the rest of them.

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.