[Users] Word munging?

Jeff Cunningham jeffrey at jkcunningham.com
Fri Mar 25 18:55:05 UTC 2022

Hi Paul,

I'm trying to figure a way to give you what you want that protects the privacy of my correspondents
but doesn't alter things making it difficult to debug. Lets try this: I have before me both
thunderbird and claws open on the same email. I'll attach screen captures of the text part of both.
tb1.jpg is thunderbird and cm1.jpg is claws. I'll also cut and paste the actual text into files
I'll attach as well, should that be useful.

Note that the claws preview window seems to be losing the linefeeds primarily in this case. There
is the signature line munging of the first and second words which are not that case as well.

I don't think it's relevant, but should it be, I'm on an arch linux system here, everything up to
date. I'm running i3 as a window (tiling) manager. I have noticed odd interactions with claws and
i3 that causes claws mail list windows to lose all their colors visually until I click on a
different folder and then back again. Annoying but probably unrelated to this topic.

Regards,

--Jeff