[Users] Help with supplying App Domain for OAuth2

Rosemary Lockie wishful99 at btinternet.com
Thu Mar 24 08:03:13 UTC 2022

On Wed, 23 Mar 2022 10:24:28 -0400.
Leon Fisk <lfiskgr at gmail.com> wrote:

> I haven't tried any of this yet but it seems I will need to do something
> by May 30 eh? ;-) Here are some random posts I have kept that may
> or may not help you figure this out. Messy but may give you some clues
> on how to proceed...

Leon,

Thanks very much for your reply. I have Claws Mail picking up email successfully now, via
POP (not IMAAP), thanks to yours and Chris Marlow's post to add my own gmail
address to the TESTING list, as I'd been trying to establish the Project Status as "In
Production" originally.

The only issue that remained for me is that so far as my Google a/c is concerned it
regarded it as a security issue because I'm giving access to a third-party application.

I think I may have found a way round that now, by logging into my Google A/c and telling
it to Dismiss their Privacy Recommendation, but that remains to be seen. I get the
impression that Google is tightening up its Security requirements on a regular basis,
so who knows how long that may last?!

Thanks again.

Kind Regards,
Rosemary Lockie