[Users] Help with supplying App Domain for OAuth2

Rosemary Lockie wishful99 at btinternet.com
Wed Mar 23 13:49:34 UTC 2022

Hello,

I have successfully configured OAuth2 for GMail in Claws Mail in TEST Mode.

But I cannot Publish it, as it requires Verification.

Verification requires that I supply an Application Home Page, Privacy Policy, Terms of
Service, &c.

I tried https://www.claws-mail.org/ but it says:

[quote]
When a domain is used on the consent screen or in an OAuth client's configuration, it
must be pre-registered here. If your app needs to go through verification, please go to
the Google Search Console to check if your domains are authorised.
[endquote]

Has anyone any suggestions as to what I should use please?

Kind Regards
Rosemary Lockie