[Users] Gmail Trash question

c. marlow claws at cwm030.com
Tue Mar 22 16:37:48 CET 2022

I need to know where does Gmail's trash need to be mapped to?

I tried out Evolution and trash was mapped correctly.

But on a fresh install of Claws, Gmail creates a bunch of new
labels.

[IMAP]/DRAFTS
[IMAP]/SENT
[IMAP]/TRASH

[trash was automatically mapped to [IMAP]/TRASH without me doing
anything.

Well, with trash being mapped that way, it screws up my ALL MAIL label,
because when I tap the delete key, instead of the emails going to the
actual trash can, the email is moved to [IMAP]/TRASH and that causes
those "trashed" emails to show up under ALL MAIL with that label until
I move all of the emails in [IMAP]/TRASH to the actual trash via
Gmail's webmail.

Thanks,
Chris